A Day at Camp
Days at River Way Ranch Camp are highly varied and always exciting. On weekdays, Monday-Friday, campers have 4 activity periods, in addition to an evening program every night. Rancheros and Seniors pick their schedule from a list of over 75 free choice activities on the Sunday of each week. Our youngest campers, the Buckaroos, travel as a cabin to their pre-scheduled activities selected just for them.
- 7:15am- Rise and Shine!
- 8:15am-9:00am- Breakfast
- 9:00am-10:30am- Activity Period #1
- 10:30am-12:00pm- Activity Period #2
- 12:15pm-1:00pm- Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm- Rest Hour
- 2:00pm-3:30pm- Activity Period #3
- 3:30pm-5:00pm- Activity Period #4
- 5:00pm-5:50pm- Shower Hour
- 5:50pm-6:15pm- Spirit Points
- 6:15pm-7:00pm- Dinner
- 7:30pm- Evening Programs
- 9:30pm- Lights Out!